aga   05-04-2024, 11:44 AM
Hi there,

thank you very much for the great theme!

I'm currently using CurvesUI for MyBB 1.8.37, and have discovered an issue that prevents users from soft-deleting their own posts which seems to be theme-specific (as in users masked as "registered" can soft-delete using the myBB default theme, meaning that it presumably isn't a permission issue.) I've tried some of the suggested fixes from MyBB (apparently this was an issue in previous releases for forums using custom themes), however they don't seem to work.

Thanks in advance! <3
Matty   06-04-2024, 07:21 AM
Can you explain in more detail what the users are experiencing when trying to soft-delete? Screenshots, etc?
aga   06-04-2024, 11:24 AM
Thanks for your prompt response!

In CurvesUI when I try to softdelete my post as a user, it leads to a checkbox asking users to delete post, after which it takes you to the this "post is being edited" screen, then to the non-deleted post there. With the same post in the same subforum with the same account using the Default MyBB theme, the post is immediately soft-deleted.

Hope this helps!!
Attached Files
Matty   07-04-2024, 09:35 AM
Hi Aga,

I can confirm this is a bug. Have updated post.

To fix this, go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Curves UI-alpha Templates > Edit Post Templates > editpost_delete

At the very end of the code, add the following:

Code:
</form>