DonDickers   26-03-2024, 07:58 PM
Just installed new 1.9 theme. It's good enough and looks like it doesn't need customisation. But there is something "double closed or not closed" in navigation bar:

[Image: top.png]
Matty   26-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Hmm... that's odd. I can't reproduce here or on local copy.

It looks like the problem would lie in the header_welcomeblock_member template. Can you copy and paste the contents of that template here for me?

Or you can send me your URL and admin access and I'll have a look.
Matty   26-03-2024, 08:19 PM
If I remember correctly, you had Curves UX theme installed. If that's the case, you might need to replace the language pack that was included in that theme as it was heavily modified. Upload this file to your /languages/ file and unzip. It will replace the old language pack with the default one (which this theme is designed for).
Attached Files
.zip
english.zip (Size: 167.37 KB Downloads: 65)
DonDickers   26-03-2024, 11:20 PM
I have Inspired (dark) and want to have both installed. I found the problem, but can't find the solution yet.

That's the problem:
Code:
Notifications <span class="badge bg-light rounded-pill text-danger">{1}</span>
When I clear the class everything looks good. But I can't find that class in .css files to check the syntax or just rename it to keep both templates.

/Workaround:
welcome_pms_usage in global.lang.php worsk as "on-mouse title" in the 1,9 theme nad do not support styling. So I just removed the class and replaced with simple: {1} NEW. Now I have clean icon, on-mouse title with number of new messages and working dark theme, but without the red circle in menu.

/Uninstalled. Will wait for better compatibility Shy  It's good as default theme. Not too good as a secondary, if the default has been modified.
Matty   27-03-2024, 07:04 AM
Language pack was modified to coincide with styling changes - due to the way MyBB 1.8's language variables are designed in certain elements. It makes it difficult to add translations without using a hook to disable the default and override with custom.

It's the reason 1.9 theme has been designed to work globally with language packs.
DonDickers   27-03-2024, 10:20 PM
Installed again to check 1.2 update. There is an old button in header that's do nothing (in mobile view)
[Image: e1.png]
Also, is there a way to make sticky threads looks sticky again? Now it's only sticky icon and they looks the same as regular threads.
Matty   28-03-2024, 06:38 AM
What button?
DonDickers   28-03-2024, 07:09 AM
Three lines in top right corner. You can see this button on desktop too, just ctrl++ to 200%. Here it shows member list, calendar and portal links. I have them disabled but the button still exists.
Matty   28-03-2024, 07:25 PM
(28-03-2024, 07:09 AM)DonDickers Wrote: Three lines in top right corner. You can see this button on desktop too, just ctrl++ to 200%. Here it shows member list, calendar and portal links. I have them disabled but the button still exists.

Of course you're going to see them when you zoom in 200%. It's a responsive theme. It's doing what it's supposed to do.

The button will show regardless of whether you have those links disabled, as it's a responsive navigation menu. It has no control over whether or not you disable certain links.