Tanthienlang   27-01-2024, 11:50 PM
Hi!

I'm from Việt Nam. Vietnamese!

I'm study English is veryyyyyyy stupid. So I used google to translate it into English.
As title:
I installed your developed theme on my forum but the problem is that when I use my phone to access it, it doesn't display by default. It is necessary to change the theme for it to display.
So is there a way to make sure that when accessing by computer, it displays the default browser and when accessing by phone, it displays your interface?
Thank you!
Matty   28-01-2024, 08:02 AM
(27-01-2024, 11:50 PM)Tanthienlang Wrote: Hi!

I'm from Việt Nam. Vietnamese!

I'm study English is veryyyyyyy stupid. So I used google to translate it into English.
As title:
I installed your developed theme on my forum but the problem is that when I use my phone to access it, it doesn't display by default. It is necessary to change the theme for it to display.
So is there a way to make sure that when accessing by computer, it displays the default browser and when accessing by phone, it displays your interface?
Thank you!

Unfortunately there's no function that lets you set one theme for desktop, and one theme for mobile. Your only option is to set the mobile-ready theme as the default for all users.

To do this, go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Click the 'Options' Tab > Select 'Set as default'

If you want to force all users to display that theme, go  Admin CP > Templates & Style > Click the 'Options' Tab > Select 'Force on users'